Latest Newsletter Edition about Thrombosis
- March Issue by Professor the Lord Ajay K Kakkar, MBBS (Hons), BSc, PhD, FRCS, FRCP - Learnings GARFIELD-AF Non-Valvular AF Patients
- February Issue by Professor Alexander G.G. Turpie, MD - First results of the XALIA study: real-world evidence on rivaroxaban for the treatment of deep vein thrombosis
- January Issue by Raj Patel, MD - Extended-duration treatment of venous thromboembolism: how long to treat?
- November Issue by Professor Reinhold Kreutz, MD - Novel oral anticoagulants in different thromboembolic indications: tailored doses and regimens provide physicians with the confidence to treat
- October Issue by Professor A John Camm - Real world evidence on the prevention of stroke in patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation: what has the XANTUS study shown?
- September Issue by Luke Howard, DPhil, FRCP - Recent developments in the management of pulmonary embolism: risk stratification, novel oral anticoagulants and follow-up
- August Issue by Riccardo Cappato, MD - Novel oral anticoagulants in patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation undergoing catheter ablation – a focus on VENTURE AF
- July Issue 2 by Alan Bell, MD, CCFP - Novel oral anticoagulants for stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation: what to do about challenging patients
- July Issue by Professor Sylvia Haas, MD and Professor Alexander G.G. Turpie, MD - Real-life studies: treating pulmonary embolism and/or deep vein thrombosis with novel oral anticoagulants in routine clinical practice
- June Issue by Jeffrey I Weitz, MD - Is there a need for specific reversal agents to manage bleeding in patients taking the novel oral anticoagulants?
- April Issue 2 by Professor Gregory YH Lip, MD - NOACs in Patients with Heart Failure
- April Issue by Alan Bell, MD, CCFP - Novel Oral Anticoagulants - Stroke Prevention in Atrial Fibrillation
- March Issue by Alexander (Ander) Cohen, MBBS, MSc, MD, FRACP - Anticoagulants for Treatment of PE and DVT
- February Issue by Professor A John Camm - Extending the clinical utility of novel oral anticoagulants
- January Issue by David Jiménez, MD, PhD, FCCP - What’s new in the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) guidelines for the management of patients with pulmonary embolism?
- December Issue 2 by Professor Dan Atar, MD, FESC - Selecting the right patients for oral anticoagulation treatment in the secondary prevention of acute coronary syndrome
- December Issue by Professor Jean-Pierre Bassand, MD, FESC, FACC, FRCP - What have we learned from the GARFIELD-AF Registry about real-world stroke prevention?
- November Issue by Emeritus Professor Sylvia Haas, MD - Reflections from the real world – benefits and limitations of phase IV studies and registries
- July Issue by Prof. Dr Med Rupert Bauersachs, MD - Parenteral therapy in the treatment of acute DVT or PE
- June Issue - A new approach for Thrombosis Adviser newsletters in 2014
- October Issue by Professor The Lord Ajay K Kakkar, MBBS (Hons), BSc, PhD, FRCS - Monitoring treatment patterns and outcomes in everyday clinical practice in the era of direct oral anticoagulants: the GARFIELD registries
- September Issue by Professor Jeffrey Weitz, MD - Treatment and prevention of venous thromboembolism: important findings from AMPLIFY and other clinical studies of direct oral anticoagulants
- July Issue by Emeritus Professor Sylvia Haas, MD - Reversal of novel oral anticoagulants: ISTH update
- May Issue by Professor Alexander GG Turpie, MD - Dual pathway therapy for acute coronary syndrome: exciting new developments with oral anticoagulation
- April Issue by Emeritus Professor Sylvia Haas, MD - Secondary prevention of VTE: novel oral anticoagulants and aspirin
- December Issue by Professor Alexander GG Turpie, MD - Breaking ground in VTE treatment: new therapeutic options and updates from ASH 2012
- November Issue by Professor Gregory YH Lip, MD - What’s new in the management of AF-related stroke: focus on recent AHA data and the 2012 Focussed Update of the ESC Guidelines
- October Issue by Emeritus Professor Sylvia Haas, MD - Beyond clinical trials: focus on newer oral anticoagulants
- September Issue by Professor Alexander GG Turpie, MD (TBC) - Management of atrial fibrillation in the real world: focus on comorbid medical conditions